About Site Managers
Below is a list of site managers for College of Liberal Arts websites organized alphabetically by departments and centers and special units. Site managers are the lead persons guiding, building, and maintaining the content on their websites. Site managers are also the liaisons between the department or center and CLA IT Web Services. If you have questions or comments about content on any of these websites these are the people to contact. Note that generally speaking requests to change website content must be submit to CLA IT Web Services by the site manager or the request will be forward to the site manager for their approval prior to the change being made.
For questions or comments regarding the College of Liberal Arts website please contact us directly by submitting a web support request. For other websites use the site manager contacts listed below.
If you're a site manager and you're new to the role please read our Site Manager Introduction.
Departments and Programs
Centers and Special Units
Dr. Doreen E. Martinez
- Associate Professor
- Director of the Hatton Gallery and Digital Performance Space
- CWSGR Director / Special Assistant Professor
- Assistant to the Chair
- Assistant Professor
- Director, gtPathways Writing Integration Initiative
- Director, TILT Graduate Student Teaching Certificate of Completion
- Professor, Executive Director of The Institute for Learning and Teaching Director of the Center for the Study of Academic Labor
- Director of University Composition Program
- Director of Community Literacy Center
- Senior Instructor
- Associate Director
- Assistant Director of the CSU Writing Center
- Professor of English
- University Distinguished Teaching Scholar
- Director, University Writing Center